Don't just take our word for it!
None of these faults reported during standard inspection. Proactive action from e-Videns showed Engine DTC present; P2141 (EGR) and General electronics DTC present; B1327 + B1335 + B1571. Passenger door front and rear ajar.
- EGR cleaning or replace. Estimated labour 4 hrs
- Door switches + wiring loom trouble shooting. Minimum estimated labour 2 hrs.
The Health Check on a VW Golf indicated that the Main and Pilot injection timing were out of reference. Health check indicated that the fuel injected per cylinder was OK, but the compensation per cylinder was too big.
- Measured resistance value of Mass Airflow Meter
- Replaced Mass Air Flow meter
After the last full service, the owner of a VW Polo returned because of engine hesitation. No defect could be identified with conventional diagnostic while e-Videns tool reported:
- Pending DTC: Fuel mixture too rich
- Health Check: Short trim fuel out of reference
- Result: Faulty O2 sensor